Mind Mapping can be applied for:
- setting up a story, article, or book;
- improving the communication within a team or with clients significantly;
- setting up, planning, monitoring, and adjusting a project or course (conference);
- brainstorming, mapping solutions faster, and substantiate decisions better;
- increasing personal effectiveness (time management);
- preparing appointments, assessment interviews and meetings;
- preparing presentations and lectures;
- setting up check lists and action lists;
- better monitoring the progress of (management) team meetings;
- facilitating change processes;
- create websites and learning modules.
…or: do MORE in LESS TIME with a BETTER RESULT in a MORE PLEASANT way.