MindManager 2017 for Windows now available
As mentioned on the Mindjet Blog, MindManager 2017 for Windows is now available. This release focuses on improving some existing features (e.g. creating flowcharts) and adding new features to make map sharing easier (e.g. the HTML5 export).
- HTML5 export
- Integration with Box for easy file sharing
- Updated SharePoint integration with additional authentication methods
- Send and Receive integration for topics with Zapier to integrate your maps with over 700 apps
- Several enhancements in the display of Task Information, such as Critical Path
- New Timeline Layout option for maps
- updated images and libraries
- …and more.